Please read the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully as they may affect your rights as a Creative Creations customer and also establish your responsibilities under the law in your legal jurisdiction, ultimately this document sets out the terms and conditions by which we make our classes available to you.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Creative Creations and its associated applications (the “Site”) is operated and maintained by…
Kelly Stewart, T/A Creative Creations
Knowle Village, Hampshire, PO17
When you enter into a contract to purchase a product or service directly from us or via our agents, you are entering into a contract with Creative Creations.
All media published by us and made available to you through this web site or any associated website or social media channel, remains the property of Creative Creations, you must not copy, broadcast or otherwise distribute any material featured without the explicit prior consent of Creative Creations
These Terms do not form a binding contract between you and us for the purchase and supply of our Products until:
- you have submitted your offer to buy certain Products (your “Order”) using the order facility provided;
- We notify you by e-mail that your Order has been accepted and we agree to supply those Products to you in accordance with our specified method of delivery. Once a binding contract exists, we will only supply goods or services that conform with your Order and any specific associated offers.
We will use reasonable endeavours to respond to your Order within a reasonable length of time, however our service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we can make no representation or warranty that the service offered will be accessible, usable by you under any circumstances, or free from error or mistake.
We reserve the right, without notice to you, to suspend or alter the operation of the service, at our sole discretion or for any other legal or technical reasons.
Payments & Booking Confirmation
- All group classes must be purchased at least 48 hours prior to class commencing, (please contact us if you wish to join a class after the 48 hour deadline, as it may be possible for you to still join the class).
- For safety & insurance reasons, any attendee under the age of 16 years will need to enquire direct before their place is purchased.
- Any space on a group class cannot be held without payment & are on a first come, first served basis. We require full payment to secure your place on all timetabled classes.
- Private classes will need to secure payment by the agreed dates, as set out in correspondence. Any initial deposits paid are non-refundable. Failure to settle payment may result in your class booking being cancelled.
- Booking confirmation will be sent to you, within 24 hours, after payment.
- If you’re booking multiple places, that everyone attending class, has read the confirmation email in full & that we have all their full names, mobile numbers, along with their email addresses, for us to send it to.
- By attending a class you are agreeing to all our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel your class & in the unlikely event of this, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible. You will be offered a replacement date or a 12 month gift voucher, to the value of class or a refund.
- We are unable to offer refunds to those unable to attend, but if we have a waiting list for that particular date & are able to fill your place, we are happy to offer you another class, of the same value. Another class date will not be offered for any further cancellations. If you prefer to let another person you know use your place, you will need to notify us of their full name, email address & mobile number, at least 24 hours, prior to the class starting, as they will need to be notified of all relevant info.
- Please note that all private bookings will not be permitted to move their class date.
- All utensils, ingredients & aprons are provided, along with tea & coffee, but please feel free to bring a drink, if there is another you prefer.
- We tailor all our sessions so you are able to eat a late lunch or early dinner, before or after your class has started or finished. A light snack is only permitted, where medically needed, (we must be notified of this, prior to the date of the class).
- Due to setting up, we cannot invite anyone in earlier, but ask that all attending arrive in good time. If you believe you will not make the start, please call or text us, (no emails please), so we are aware of your situation.
- Please follow the directions, set out in your email, (as using SAT NAV may send you up Mayles Lane, where access is blocked).
- Please bring your voucher, if you have booked with one.
- As attendees may work at a different pace, we recognise this may result in your class finishing a little earlier or later than advertised, so please bear this in mind.
- We expect all those attending to behave appropriately, abide by the rules & to consider the other attendees around you. You will be asked to leave if you do not do so.
- If you already run or intend to run a cake decorating or cake teaching business, you may not use any of our imagery, designs, class format or recipes.
Health & Safety
- We must be informed of anyone attending with allergies, prior to the class date, although we cannot be held responsible if a reaction occurs.
- If you are experiencing or have experienced a temperature, vomiting or diarrhoea within the last 48 hours, we ask that you do not attend.
- If you are disabled we ask that you contact us to see if the class will be suitable for your medical needs.
- All attendees must wear flat, non-slip shoes in class.
- Your hair, if long, will need to tied back.
- We ask that all jewellery is kept to a bare minimum, no bracelets, large rings or large ear-rings.
- Unfortunately long nails, although beautiful, can hamper your work & we strictly ask that you have no nail art or 3D embellishments.
- If you wear glasses, please ensure they are with you.
- All clothing must be comfortable & suitable for class, (i.e wooly, no fluffy jumpers & thick items of clothing, which may hamper or become too hot, if the environment becomes warm & will leave fibres in your work).
And most importantly, yourself… for without you, it would not be quite the same!
Look forward to meeting you